Latest LSM patch available?

From: gii (giiat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 15:23:51 PST

    Hi everyone,

            I'm currently working on porting our LSM module to the latest development kernel. I looked at the download section of the lsm.immunix.org website and found the 2.5.59 patch to be the latest LSM patch available. I was wondering, while browsing through the mailing list if it could be possible to have a complete and clean patch for one of the later kernels (2.5.65 or 2.5.66)? If so, where might one find such a patch? Thank you for your patience.

    Gabriel