web site

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 10:25:14 PDT

    Could the web site be updated soon?

    The new versions announcement hasn't changed since January.  The "upcoming
    events" section refers to events that happened almost a year ago.

    Someone who sees the site as their first information on the LSM project would
    be forgiven for thinking that the project is dead!

    Could reference be made to the following:
    Multiple events at OLS http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2003/ , I am presenting a
    paper, a hands-on tutorial of SE Linux administration, and putting a SE play
    machine online at the conference.  Stephen Smalley is running a BOF on the
    future plans for SE Linux in 2.5.x.

    On the 3rd of June I am giving a talk on SE Linux for the Linux Users of
    Victoria http://www.luv.asn.au/ .

    I will do something related to SE Linux at Linux Conf Au
    http://lca2004.linux.org.au/ .  The CFP isn't open yet, but I've been told
    that they want something from me, and I'm interested in giving a talk, so
    something will happen.

    If the web site can be updated regularly then more events can be announced.
    There have been many things happening in the last year which weren't
    announced.