This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Content preview: --=============É69010246634643=Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01C32E20.952113F0" [...] Content analysis details: (5.50 points, 5 required) HTML_30_40 (0.7 points) BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML BAYES_20 (-3.1 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 20 to 30% [score: 0.2963] DATE_IN_PAST_03_06 (0.3 points) Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date RCVD_IN_DSBL (3.6 points) RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org [RBL check: found 184.108.40.206.list.dsbl.org.] RCVD_IN_NJABL (3.5 points) RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org [RBL check: found 220.127.116.11.dnsbl.njabl.org., type: 127.0.0.9] RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.5 points) RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com [RBL check: found 18.104.22.168.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.9] The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus, or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.
attached mail follows:
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Jun 09 2003 - 04:54:20 PDT