tpe_txt.diff (was Re: (no subject))

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:29:32 PDT

    * Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private) wrote:

    > Cool. Sorry about sending another attachment. I am in the process of
    > getting an IMAP account here at work so I can send the patches in the
    > proper format next time.

    Yay! ;-)  Thank you.  Some comments below:

    1) I can handle such a diff, but it's certainly preferable to make it
    relative to the top level kernel source dir.

    2) /sys/add /sys/del are not going to cut it.  this is pollution of a
    global namespace.  oh wait, this is just wrong in the document.  could
    you fix that up please?