(no subject)

From: 林 (ic@yong-jie.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 20:48:14 PDT

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  Hi, HuaShiYe Electron Co.,Ltd is a large supplier
      operating electronic parts andcomponents, engaged in the provision of
      electronic components. With the aim of "yourdemand is our standard",we
      try our best to provide the superior quality service forlots of
      customers.   The company customers have involved in
      electronics,communication,ships,instrument,gauge...etc for many
      years.Our product is widely sold home and abroad.The compamy often
      insists on the principle of "reputation first,customers highest" ,which
      is well-praised and strongly-relied by a large number of customers from
      home and abroad.   welcome to join to huashiye electronics co
      Add:YueDong electron city ChaoYang city uangDong Province CHINA
      Zip:515152    Fax:+86-661-4471801 mobile telephone:0-13005322499
         http://www.hsydz.com    E_mail:ic@private hsy@private
      hsy@private [...]

    Content analysis details:   (10.00 points, 5 required)
    RCVD_IN_RFCI       (1.2 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                       [RBL check: found 110.189.16.218.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
    RCVD_IN_DSBL       (3.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                       [RBL check: found 110.189.16.218.list.dsbl.org.]
    RCVD_IN_NJABL      (4.5 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                       [RBL check: found 110.189.16.218.dnsbl.njabl.org., type: 127.0.0.9]
    PRIORITY_NO_NAME   (0.6 points)  Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer
    MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.1 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE

    attached mail follows:

    Hi, HuaShiYe Electron Co.,Ltd is a large supplier operating electronic parts andcomponents, engaged in the provision of electronic components. With the aim of "yourdemand is our standard",we try our best to provide the superior quality service forlots of customers.   The company customers have involved in electronics,communication,ships,instrument,gauge...etc for many years.Our product is widely sold home and abroad.The compamy often insists on the principle of "reputation first,customers highest" ,which is well-praised and strongly-relied by a large number of customers from home and abroad.   welcome to join to huashiye electronics co    Add:YueDong electron city ChaoYang city uangDong Province CHINA Zip:515152    Fax:+86-661-4471801 mobile telephone:0-13005322499    http://www.hsydz.com    E_mail:ic@private hsy@private hsy@private 您好! 广东华世业电子,专业经营自全世界各国各厂的系列 SMD DIP IC 光藕等电子元件.信誉高、品种全、质量好,如果贵公司有什么需要请与我们联系,希望我们有一个长期合作的机会! 电话: +86-661-4471801 手机: 0-13005322499 邮编: 515152 网址: http://www.hsydz.com 联系地址: 广东省汕头市潮南区粤东电子城 Email地址: hsy@private hsy@private ic@private