Re: How to get vfsmount from inode?

From: Omen Wild (Omen.Wildat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:41:58 PDT

    Quoting Chris Wright <chrisat_private> on Wed, Jul 30 15:15:

    > No, cycle the whole namespace looking for mountpoint roots that match
    > the root of the superblock that the dentry (that you start with) is on.
    >
    > More like:

    [ snip ]

    Aha!  Once I work out the issue of finding all of the vfsmounts this
    will work perfectly.

    Thanks for your help!

    Omen

    --
    Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the
    sun, but I have never been able to make out the numbers.