Debt stopping you from getting ahead? Read NOW

From: ntvitwnlekiyat_private
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 19:55:29 PDT

    Check this out, this is helpful..

    Why buy your bank manager a new car?
    We blast your debt and give you a fresh start!

    - Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
    - Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
    - Stop creditors calling you on the phone
    - Avoid bankruptcy

    ... and more!

    Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

    Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
    get on with your life today!!

    Come here and take a look at how we can help.

    http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/9786876/*http://www.slashmonthlypayments.com/index.php?N=g

    dont want any more?
    http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/97576/*http://www.slashmonthlypayments.com/r.php