Spam on the list

From: John S. Wolter (johnswolterat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 19:36:03 PDT

    I'm sure you've noticed the Spam on the list.  Well it is part of the
    noise level on the Internet these days.  I have friends here in Ann
    Arbor who started http://www.spamstopshere.com and it works pretty good.
     It uses real human detective work and has a low false positive rate.
     They use LINUX on their servers and have a keen interest in security
    issues.

    Would it be ok with the list if I approach them about providing
    Anti-Spam services?  The service interjects itself just before EMail
    arrives at the list processor.  That makes it transparent to EMail
    submissions.  Let me know what you think.

    --
    ------------ Wolter Works - Always Innovating -------------
    - Industry and Commerce Internet Invention

    mailto:johnswolterat_private

    John Wolter, President
    1531 Jones Drive
    Ann Arbor, MI 48105-1871 USA
    1-734-665-1263

    Copyright 2003 John S. Wolter

    Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender,
    nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an
    electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary
    is included in this message.