You can now buy a home because of the lower rates

From: Lisa (lisaat_private)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 07:49:45 PDT

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  %%boundary_key%% Content-Type: text/plain;
      charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Hi, I
      am Lisa a Finance Manager at Online Gateway. With interest as low as it
      is, it's easy to re-flnance or buy a new house. Now is the time to look
      into it before rates skyrocket. It does not matter your past payment
      history; we can help. We have the program that is right for your
      family. But be careful; These loans are in effect through 10/06/2003.
      [...]

    Content analysis details:   (8.00 points, 5 required)
    BAYES_30           (-1.6 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 30 to 40%
                       [score: 0.3550]
    HTML_WEB_BUGS      (0.1 points)  BODY: Image tag with an ID code to identify you
    HTML_40_50         (0.4 points)  BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
    NO_DNS_FOR_FROM    (1.3 points)  Domain in From header has no MX or A DNS records
    RCVD_IN_DSBL       (3.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                       [RBL check: found 3.171.12.212.list.dsbl.org.]
    RCVD_IN_NJABL      (3.5 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                       [RBL check: found 3.171.12.212.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
                       [type: 127.0.0.9]
    INVALID_MSGID      (0.7 points)  Message-Id is not valid, according to RFC 2822

    The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
    open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
    or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
    it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    attached mail follows:

    Hi, I am Lisa a Finance Manager at Online Gateway. With interest as low as it is, it's easy to re-flnance or buy a new house. Now is the time to look into it before rates skyrocket. It does not matter your past payment history; we can help. We have the program that is right for your family. But be careful; These loans are in effect through 10/06/2003. Get moving by checking here. Best Regards, Lisa I look forward to working with you in the future. 1062946188 _______________________________________________ linux-security-module mailing list linux-security-moduleat_private http://mail.wirex.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-security-module