Re: Where can I get the programmer's guide about LSM?

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 00:32:33 PDT

    On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 02:56:41PM +0800, haoshuang98@private wrote:
    >     I am a beginner about Linux Secuirty Module. So I'm curious where
    >     to get a programer's guide which provides the detailed examples
    >     about the functions of LSM.  I really appreciate your attention.

    "make psdocs" in the kernel source will generate some postscript
    documents for the entire kernel. The last time I did this, it generated
    some documentation for a few of the "stable" functions for LSM, but not
    the security hooks themselves. Perhaps that is fixed in newer versions.

    You can read the documentation inline in include/linux/security.h.

    I hope this helps.

    --
    "It seems the power has been robbed from the founding fathers and is now
    firmly in the hand of the funding fathers." -- Rik van Riel