LSM Openwall Port

From: Marco Fister (marco@private)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 08:53:10 PST

    Hi everybody!

    I'm actually writing an German overview about security enhancements provided by LSM-Modules.

    I can't find any further documentation about the LSM Openwall port, just the original FAQ and README. May anyone can tell me which main concepts of the original patch were ported into the LSM-Module?

    Thanks for your help,
    marco:)

    --
    marco fister <marco@private>
    rechts der alb 26 | d-76199 karlsruhe | phone +49-721-9892692