settime patch for 2.4

From: Serue Hallyen (serue@private)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 09:15:48 PST

    Attached is the settime patch I had sent earlier, applied to the 2.4 bk
    tree.

    To review, it catches calls to stime(2), and removes redundancy of
    security_settime and capable(CAP_SYS_TIME).  The security and dummy
    versions of security_settime fall back to capable(CAP_SYS_TIME), so,
    since most modules use dummy_settime, their behavior should not change.

    I believe this addresses the main concerns we'd been given when
    security_settime was not accepted into the mainline kernel.  Is that the
    case?

    thanks,
    -serge