Re: Docu for sb_kern_mount hook

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 12:22:06 PST

    On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:53:07AM -0800, Chris Wright wrote:
    > + * @sb_kern_mount:
    > + * 	Set up the security field in a super_block which has been filled
    > + * 	in for use.
    > + * 	@sb contains the super_block structure for the filesystem
    > + * 	Return 0 if permission is granted

    The description doesn't make it clear on a first reading if this hook is
    simply for configuring the security pointer in the super_block
    structure, or if the hook is to be used solely for authorization
    purposes, or if the hook should (could?) be used for both.

    What do you think of the following text?
    Set up the security field in a super_block and determine if the mount
    should continue.

    Thanks

    --
    Outlook users: please do not put my email address in your address book.
    This way, when you get infected with a virus, my address won't appear in