selinux-policy parsing error

From: Torben Krause (torben.krause@private)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 09:03:00 PST

    Hello ,

    i have installed the lsm patch successfully on my machine (
    debian/woody, 2.4.23 kernel with new SE Linux lsm,acl and exec-shield
    patch )

    Now, a few minutes ago i have tried to install the
    selinux-policy-default_1.4-2_all.deb package from Brians unstable
    repository.

    After the initial configuration questions about the rules checkpolicy
    tries to parse the policy.conf file. I got during this process some
    errors like "unknown type ...  in line ... " . When I comment out this
    line and start dpkg --pending --configure again , i got a similar error
    but with a different line.

    What is the reason of that ?

    Are there other packages i have to install prior to selinux-policy ?

    Torben