R X Private, secure, and easy.

From: Evan (Dupree@private)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 23:28:05 PST

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  our R~ X products are less expensive than TOTALLY FREE
      P~R~E~SCRIPTIONS!! No prior p~r~e~scription needed! We believe ordering
      medication should be as simple as ordering anything else on the
      Internet. Private, secure, and easy. [...]

    Content analysis details:   (5.00 points, 5 required)
    COMPLETELY_FREE    (1.1 points)  BODY: No such thing as a free lunch (2)
    RCVD_IN_DSBL       (3.9 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                       [RBL check: found 95.37.177.69.list.dsbl.org.]

    The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
    open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
    or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
    it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    attached mail follows:

    our R~ X products are less expensive than TOTALLY FREE P~R~E~SCRIPTIONS!! No prior p~r~e~scription needed! We believe ordering medication should be as simple as ordering anything else on the Internet. Private, secure, and easy. No p~r~escription required, no long lengthy forms to fill out. Your easy-to-use solution is here: http://Pearlie.qqwedcmeds.com/gp/default.asp?id=GPH Thank you for your time, Pearlie Randolph Linux-security-module below is for u if u dislike e-commerce http://Linux-security-module.qqwedcmeds.com/off.html