Re: RFC: realtime LSM

From: Chris Wright (chrisw@private)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:14:13 PST

    * Jack O'Quin (joq@private) wrote:
    > My thanks to all who have contributed to the Linux Security Module
    > framework.

    Thanks for looking at it and making use of it.

    > This message describes a small LSM project that I have been involved
    > with, and seeks your help with comments and feedback.

    Couple quick questions.  Which kernel version were you working with?
    Are your groups tests still valid?  Is your main goal to be able to
    mlock() only, or mlock and setscheduler?  I have a patch which allow
    users to mlock(), and this would not require any change to the security
    model of the system.  I grabbed it from a 2.4 RH kernel and forward
    ported it to 2.6.   I'll post it later this afternoon if you'd like.