Ka d0n't wait any l0nger

From: raymond deflorio (lorenwhitchurch@private)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 10:03:41 PDT

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  fotios exitfatentry fixincluded fbunget flcfgetispeed
      We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
      a.ppro`ved prescriptions. V`ic0-din Chea.p [...]

    Content analysis details:   (6.90 points, 5 required)
    BAYES_30           (-1.6 points) BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 30 to 40%
                       [score: 0.3114]
    RCVD_IN_DSBL       (4.0 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                       [RBL check: found 129.3.173.61.list.dsbl.org.]
    RCVD_IN_NJABL      (4.5 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                       [RBL check: found 129.3.173.61.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
                       [type: 127.0.0.9]
    USER_AGENT         (0.0 points)  Has a User-Agent header

    attached mail follows:

    fotios exitfatentry fixincluded fbunget flcfgetispeed We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA a.ppro`ved prescriptions. V`ic0-din Chea.p FedEx shipping. 0n.line tracking. http://bpdhh.net.misnda.com/?p=8097 Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern. N`o more: http://x.s.asmene.com/d.html Young Hopeful: "Father, what is a traitor in politics?Father (a veteran politician): "A traitor is a man who leaves our party and goes over to the other one."Young Hopeful: "Well then, what is a man who leaves his party and comes over to yours?"Father: "A converter, my son." One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy, what's puberty?" My wife was rushed at the moment, so she suggested that Peggy look up the word in the dictionary, after which they could talk about it.A few minutes later, Peggy returned. Her mother asked what the dictionary had said. "Puberty means," announced Peggy, "the earliest age at which a girl is able to bear children.""What do you think of that?" my wife asked."I'm not sure," Peggy relied. "I've always been able to bear children. It's adults I can't bear.". tokuyuu2kyuutei16suisitsu,taoyaka simeiryo.