Npywaef Home or office delivery

From: jeremiah iannaccone (yeundlor@private)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 03:21:48 PDT

    flb  alamgir  iuw-net  compuadd  ahabs

    We are your your convenient, safe and private on.line source for FDA
    a.ppro`ved prescriptions.

    Pain Management Resources:V_ico-din

    FedEx next day, 24/7 phone support

    Get it Today:  http://ra.net.qewemm.com?r=c40

    Simple or,dering system

    G-ive up:  http://oi.h.wmsbdb7r.com/a.html

    One day a boy came to his teacher and said:" Teacher, pa wants to know if
    you like roast pig.""I certainly do," said the teacher, "and you tell your
    father he is very kind to think of me."Days passed, and nothing more was
    said about the roast pig.Finally the teacher said to the boy:"I thought your
    father was going to send me over some roast pig.""Yes," said the boy, "he
    did intend to, but the pig sot well."
    Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often had
    fights with each other.Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going
    to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden - and be good.""Yes,
    Mummy," the two boys answered, and they went out.They played in the garden
    for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, "Mummy, " he said,
    "Bobby's broken a window in Mrs. Allen's house." Mrs. Allen was one of their
    neighbors."He's a bad boy," his mother said. "How did he break it?""I threw
    a stone at him," Billy answered,"and he quickly moved down.".
    kidoyuri0gohongi90oosuji,mizuguch obosime.