Don't worry, just listen

From: Darwin Ramos (TQEWRR@private)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 19:09:58 PDT

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  Thank you for your mor tg age application, which we
      received yesterday. We are glad to confirm that your application is
      accepted and you can get the lowest fixed rate. Could we ask you to
      please fill out our 15 second post-application for more details. [...]

    Content analysis details:   (5.50 points, 5 required)
    SMTPD_IN_RCVD      (0.4 points)  Received via SMTPD32 server (SMTPD32-n.n)
    BAYES_60           (1.2 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 60 to 70%
                       [score: 0.6084]
    FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (2.7 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
    RCVD_IN_RFCI       (1.2 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                       [RBL check: found 241.148.140.200.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]

    attached mail follows:

    Thank you for your mor tg age application, which we received yesterday. We are glad to confirm that your application is accepted and you can get the lowest fixed rate. Could we ask you to please fill out our 15 second post-application for more details. http://chasethesavings.com/?partid=saving Yours sincerely, Justin T. Lockhart Mor tg age Broker Association. To modify your future preference with us: http://chasethesavings.com/st.html bereave reindeer mane gorton jubilee deviate flabby ounce meteorology put sloppy situate contrabass ansi revet empower norwegian aborning dizzy calcutta gawk can't cutover waterway mesozoic quasiperiodic gory hanoi saturnine ronald goldenseal ambrose bogota fanfold molest gunnery davison fissure blow