Oemqretyoe 0n1ine prescripti0ns

From: gregorio coats (athrisashaw@private)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 00:34:55 PDT

    itssupervisor  inspecite  low-point

    Our online shop is your source for locating many prescription drugs without
    a prior prescription in comp1iance with FDA regulations.

    Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

    We accept almost every form of payment.

    W K http://n.info.offerscheck.com/abc/ok/

    No further email pls go visit our we~bpage

    At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including
    human beings. Little Tommy, a child inĦĦthe kindergarten class, seemed
    especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of
    Adam's ribs.Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he
    were ill, and asked, "Tommy, what's the matter?"Little Tommy responded, "I
    have a pain in my side. I think I'm gonna have a wife."
    The wedding date was set and the groom's three pals, a carpenter, an
    electrician, and a dentist, were deciding what pranks to play on the couple
    on their wedding night.The carpenter decided that he would saw the slats off
    their bed. The electrician figured that wiring the bed with alternating
    current would give them a few chuckles. The dentist would not tell the
    others what he had done, and wore a sly grin, simply suggesting that his gag
    would be a memorable one. The wedding and reception went as planned. A few
    days later, each of the groom's three friends received a letter which read
    as follows. Dear friends, We didn't mind the bed slats being sawed. The
    electric shock was only a minor setback. But, I swear to God Almighty, I'm
    going to kill the idiot who put Novocain in the K-Y Jelly.
    toshimat0mushouke96hiyousho,okikawa aosingou.