Lki Prescriptions Written And Filled On1ine!

From: marion bingley (onalewyr@private)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 17:58:16 PDT

mammon gekronkelde joelde

0`n|ine Pharm & Overnight Shipping!

They got X.@nax, and V.aliu.m..and other popular products..

Enjoy deep discount meeds here.

W R http://fjnpw.nwk.bran7293drugs.us/f74/

One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. "Come and
play with me!" the tree said. "I am sad and getting old. I want to go
sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?" "Use my trunk to build
your boat. You can sail far away and be happy." So the boy cut the tree
trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. "Sorry, my boy
But I don't have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you..." the
tree said."I don't have teeth to bite" the boy replied. "No more trunk for
you to climb on" "I am too old for that now" the boy said. "I really can't
give you anything ... the only thing left is my dying roots" the tree said
with tears. "I don't need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after
all these years." The boy replied. "Good! Old tree roots is the best place
to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest." The boy sat down
and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.......
It's hard for many of us to believe this fact because we know how imperfect
we are, and we believe we have to be perfect before God will love us. The
truth is that God's love makes us perfect, even with our imperfections. By
knowing this truth intellectually and believing it spiritually, we not only
love ourselves more; we love others more as well.
tripolino0diasen86jironada,sabiduri`a yeso.