help me: fail to register my security module

From: icecream (geticecream@private)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 21:40:08 PDT

Spam detection software, running on the system "mithra.wirex.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
admin@private for details.

Content preview:  Dear: I have write a simple LSM program . I try to
  register the module but fail to do . error:There is already a security
  framework initialized . When I configur the kernel. in the Security
  Options, I only select: [*]Enable different security modules [*]Socket
  and Networking Security Hooks <*>Default Linux Capabilities < >Root
  Plug Support [ ]NSA SELinux Support [...]

 pts rule name              description
-0.0 BAYES_44               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 44 to 50%
                            [score: 0.4874]
 0.7 DATE_IN_PAST_12_24     Date: is 12 to 24 hours before Received: date
 2.6 SUSPICIOUS_RECIPS      Similar addresses in recipient list
 2.7 SORTED_RECIPS          Recipient list is sorted by address

attached mail follows:

Dear:

 I have write a  simple  LSM program . I try to register the module but fail to do . error:There is already a security framework initialized .

When I configur the kernel. in the Security Options, I only select:
[*]Enable different security modules
[*]Socket and Networking Security Hooks
<*>Default Linux Capabilities
< >Root Plug Support
[ ]NSA SELinux Support

but when I register my module , error:
" There is already a security framework initialized" .
"failure registering with the kernel as the primary"
 " failure registering module with primary security module "

Can you tell me what wrong?

Here is my program: wsj.c
load the module, I input the command: insmod wsj.ko

Operation System:  Fedora Core 2
Kernel Version: 2.6.5-1.358

thanks

        icecream