*****SPAM***** good news - increased fertility

From: roland sheets (sheleflamcgloth@private)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 10:13:48 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.6 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 172.2.173.61.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 172.2.173.61.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
SPAM:                    [type: 127.0.0.9]
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM: Hit! (3.2 points)  DNSBL: sender is an open proxy
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

verbittering
va-bankkwt geatish'bsgcs

by having doctors available to review your needs, we are ready to help you
get the medications you need. overn'itedelivery!

verkleinbare
skin-crawlingprodigyginternet http://www.ethe-rxdepot.com