*****SPAM***** real val1um..real x.anax,......

From: deandre geberth (seasonkoppkjay@private)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:06:46 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.6 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 4.0.173.61.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 4.0.173.61.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
SPAM:                    [type: 127.0.0.9]
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM: Hit! (3.2 points)  DNSBL: sender is an open proxy
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

loess schmermund  cystathionine~js 'wchibjhu

it is not only your order is taken care of but your health as well. we do
suggest that you take your meds or.dered with our site under the direction
of the doctors.

http://xrpfx.ggi.scads3032pi11.us/f74m/

Mrs