Linux Full List Of Cheaters

From: Enamoring O. Calmer (dapatrick@private)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 22:15:46 PDT

Linux, would you like to choose which girl you want to chat with? Which girl
you want to have sex with. Our list is so huge you have the largest
choice on the Internet. All our girls are only to play :)

http://per.cantbeatthesavings.com/b/dhw/

Empty vessels make the most noise.

Have fun,
Grow angry slowly; there's plenty of time.

http://nature.cantbeatthesavings.com/b/dhw/

The pen is mightier than the sword. . Wisdom is the wealth of the wise. . An onion a day keeps everyone away. . The sleepy fox catches no chickens. .
While there's life there's hope.

As is the gardener so is the garden.

.A burden in the bush is worth two in the hand. . Different strokes for different folks. . Grief divided is made lighter. .
The bigger they are the harder they fall. . Credit won by lying is quick in dying. . His eyes are bigger than his belly. .

Nothing falls into the mouth of a sleeping fox. . To wait and be patient soothes many a pang. . See nothing, say nothing, know nothing. .

If you really don't want more from then....
http://easy.cantbeatthesavings.com/emms/list/manage.php