Linux Real Dates with Real Wives

From: Sulkier J. Emily (mosfet@private)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 02:37:01 PDT

Meet Real Wives!
These ladies love cheating on their husbands to satisfy needs. They first on cam for free.
$1 registration fee bags you a wife :)

http://let.hotladiestodate.com/381086/datelonelywives/fullpage.html

Wisdom is the wealth of the wise.

Have fun,
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

http://final.mans.hotladiestodate.com/381086/datelonelywives/fullpage.html

Grumbling makes the loaf no larger. . Leave no stone unturned. . The golden age never was the present one. . Nothing dries sooner than a tear. .
Take your wife's first advice.

Curiosity killed the cat; Satisfaction brought it back.

no more?
http://meeting.strength.onlythebestbabes.com/emms/list/manage.php

.It takes two to have an argument. . Do as I say not as I do. . A good conscience is a soft pillow. .
Old friends and old wine are best. . Manners maketh the man. . C:\ is the root of all directories. .

It is easier to destroy than to build. . Marry in haste, repent at leisure. . Wisdom is better than strength. .