It is n.^ot your fault but if you can be m'or_e appealing then...

From: jewell rudy (ardellebustlezson@private)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 10:14:48 PDT

"Hold, Monsieur the

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradly Spencer [mailto:y@private]
To: ali pumphreybrice haganjacob mceachernodell durdendane arbogast
Sent: Saturday, September, 2004 11:59 AM
Subject: It is n`-ot your fault but if you can be m^or_e appealing then...

If this is the first time you try to o_rde~~r RX m'-ed^s o,n^line, please
check and compare our price with other sites. We o-_f,fer reliable service
at an affordable price. With over 220 m_^ed-s o-n^line, you could find ,
Tramadol, Xe_ni,cal, Xa-_na^x, Brufen, Ci^al~is, d_ar`von/Depronal and
Aten^'olol.

http://ia.hl.sterne6474drygs.com/56/
Once you have found us,you kn'`ow you will be an expert without any
do'_ct`_or waithing room delays.We have the in-~form~~ation about each
m-ed_^ica`tion attached including the surprising l^o^w prices for you.
minutvisere 12 klynge 12  kvabtorskenes  lovbundenhøjspændingsværks