UqnI do n'~ot want attend the party, but if you can turn back time

From: roman schetrompf (alizakellnerzhermz@detroit-email.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:54:34 PDT

Qj vourtsis mhaynes lebitz

Simple o_rde'-r placing proceeding, f^a`st and reliable service for rx
m'_ed`s like vi^cod_'in, v,i'agr^a, Aten-~olol, Diazepam, Zithromax,
n''orvasc, Lipitor, Premarin and 200 m,or.e others. Best b_u,ys for best
m_~ed_s.

All patients n-e~ed m,ed^.ica`tions and all the pain-sufferings should be
given care like Darvocet-Gen. d~ar'von,while n~,ot all of them are in the
clover.That's why we are here for you and your fr^.ie~nds.

Vy Ntj http://am.y.RXWORKGREAT.net

กกกก"Why did you n.-ot bring it at once?"กกกก"Because," said the waiter,
"the gentlemen o-rde~.red me n''ot to del~i_ver it to the ladies for an
hour."Charitable maternity
kyllingens12elektroteknikerne12  levevejes  indspilningernekonfiskeringers