Tomorrow will be brighter.

From: Brittany Cowan (sxqlij@private)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 05:33:13 PDT

Hello again,

This is Brittany Cowan. I am writing to you to confirm that we have accepted your mortgage application.

Our office has just confirmed that you are eligible to receive a $320,000 loan for as low as $352.00 per month.

The approval process takes no longer than a minute, so please fill out the form on our website:

http://ccomp.money-deal.info/s5/jj.php?jq1=112

Thank you.

Best Regards
Brittany Cowan

Account Manager

rsvp inlet bush chinatown paulsen raleigh sweet dragon abutting criminal  trefoil antiquity fountainhead alumni covet derby lung gasp granary