*****SPAM***** Rhdaffordable rx---your pr-esc'rip't.ion that takes less time and mo_~ne^y

From: russ thibault (ernestine@private)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 19:43:05 PDT

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.2 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.7 points)  Subject contains lots of white space
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 139.118.80.218.dynablock.njabl.org.]
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   DNSBL: Received via an IP in dynablock.njabl.org
SPAM: Hit! (0.5 points)  Received via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 139.118.80.218.ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org., type: 127.0.0.6]
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

To get some professional advice and valuable t,i,ps,I always check this
site and keep myself infromed of the newest m~ed~^ica^tions available
n~-ow.I will take care of this site like this always for its great help.
---   Emily

http://hek.wastefully1preact.com/?yl=z5zsdkd6674&iwies&ifjl=v3n&sdfg=0&nyyp
=fd1p

years before, between the two brothers, charles the bald and louis, king of
germany, by which these princesrelease their vassals from serving them in
war, in case they should attempt hostilities against each
koordineringskomiteer 12  lønoverførselsdagens12 livsstraffene
lærerrådetbeboelsens
16. institutes,let