Re: BSD Jail

From: Stephen Smalley (sds@private)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 11:55:31 PDT

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 14:31, Primero wrote:
> Hi, i've read in this list archive a lot of 3ds about BSD Jail LSM ...
> but i have not found a site where downloadit and possibly read some docs
> ... does anyone can point me there ?;)

I haven't seen a download site, just inlined patches including
documentation submitted here and more recently on lkml.  Was included in
2.6.9-rc3-mm3, but dropped from 2.6.9-rc4-mm1.  Still seems to be
undergoing rapid changes.  Latest version appears to be
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=109758703215547&w=2.
Note that the filesystem containment has been pushed to userspace using
the existing per-process namespace support.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@private>
National Security Agency