x86-64 LSM BSD Securelevel module

From: Christopher Warner (chris@private)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 08:51:43 PST

I'm having a problem with 2.6.10 on x86_64 arch.

I've compiled BSD securelevel support into 2.6.10 (directly into the
kernel and via a module) and am receiving the following error below:

seclvl: seclvl_init: seclvl: Failure registering with the kernel.
seclvl: seclvl_init: seclvl: Failure registering with primary security
module.
seclvl: Error during initialization: rc = [-22]

However;
Security Framework v1.0.0 initialized
Capability LSM initialized

Obviously it doesn't provide seclvl info on sys because it can't
register. LSM has been compiled directly into the kernel and is loading
fine so I'm at a loss as to why exactly it can't register.

I haven't investigated much further, is this an int/arch problem?

--
Christopher Warner