Re: x86-64 LSM BSD Securelevel module

From: Steve Beattie (steve@private)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 06:27:39 PST

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 04:29:26AM -0500, Christopher Warner wrote:
> I'd be remiss not to mention that maybe if the Capability module is
> flagged in kernel config there should be a note about this. The current
> note defaults to telling the user to select "Y" when in doubt. Or at
> least the modules that don't take it upon themselves to load primary
> should grey out.

Passing capability.disable=1 as an argument to the kernel in your
bootloader will also tell the Capability module to not register with the
kernel and allow the BSDSecurelevel module to load.

--
Steve Beattie                               Don't trust programmers?
<steve@private>                         Complete StackGuard distro at