Re: New stacker performance results

From: Stephen Smalley (sds@private)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 11:04:54 PDT

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 10:36 -0700, Casey Schaufler wrote:
> Now that's an assertion I'd like to see you back up!
> Especially since you've already said that it's
> impossible to describe how you might create such
> a policy in SELinux.

I said that it is impossible to describe "in general" how one might
create an "arbitrary" policy in SELinux.  Or in anything else, for that
matter.

Defining a domain in SELinux is pretty straightforward, and using apol
to check potential domain transitions and information flows from a
domain is likewise straightforward.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency