Quality Mortgages in 24 hours.

From: Rocky Bland (blanddm@private)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 16:21:41 PDT

Spam detection software, running on the system "barcelona.int.jammed.com", has
postmaster@private for details.

Content preview:  Dear Sir or Madam, Would you REFINANCE if you knew
  you'd SAVE TH0USANDS? We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%. Don't
  believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you
  how. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.6 DEAR_SOMETHING         BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 1.0 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: nebulaeroad.com]
 4.3 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: nebulaeroad.com]
 1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: nebulaeroad.com]
 3.2 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: nebulaeroad.com]
 0.4 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: nebulaeroad.com]
 2.7 MSGID_DOLLARS          Message-Id has pattern used in spam

attached mail follows:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you REFINANCE if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the house/home and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 10 seconds of your time:

http://nebulaeroad.com/special/

Best Regards,
Andrew Banks

No thanks: http://nebulaeroad.com/no/