Re: lsm stacker

From: serue@private
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 07:41:30 PDT

Quoting serue@private (serue@private):
> Tests were 50 runs of dbench and tbench, and 10 runs of kernbench and
> reaim.  For reaim, I am at the moment presenting mean max throughput, but
> will try to send the gnuplot datafiles for mean throughput vs number of
> jobs (1-15 step 2) tomorrow.  I'm reporting mean and 95% confidence
> interval.

As promised, attached is the gnuplot info for reaim.  Just extract
all the files into a directory and type 'gnuplot gnuplot.cmd', and
hit space in the terminal window to switch between graphs.  Of course
you can play with ranges to zoom in.

The x-axis represents number of "users", y-axis is mean +/- 95%
confidence half-interval of maximum throughput for 10 runs.

thanks,
-serge

Attachment gnuplot.cmd contains a potentially harmful file type extension and was removed in accordance with IBM IT content security practices.