Re: stacker and vm_enough_memory

From: Tony Jones (tonyj@private)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 13:15:00 PDT

> Clearly, you can't intelligently audit from a module since you have no idea
> as to what use the caller intends to make of your information (or down the
> road if stacker was to do something different from RETURN_ERROR_IF_ANY_ERROR).

I guess I should ammend that to say that you can't log using a simplistic
method.  I should look at the kernel audit subsystem to see if higher levels
can generate an audit based on what they did with the capable data (i.e reject),
which an automated tool could combine with audit data from the module to
suggest policy changes.

Tony