want to add my hook for 802.11

From: rishikesh naik (naik_pict@private)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 06:11:49 PDT

hello lsm mailing list users & developers,

  I want to know;to add my own hook on a function,what
changes I have to make in kernel code apart from
adding hook function  in security_operations
structure.

   I want to add a lsm hook to capture the 802.11
frames.(I have written code for socket_sock_rcv_skb
but its already there in security_operations. I want
to add my own hook in security_operations.)

so pleaseeeeeee.....  help me.

bye,

-Rishikesh.

http://mail.yahoo.com