problem regarding new lsm hooks

From: umesh chandak (chandak_umesh@private)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 14:37:55 PDT

Respected sir,

		I am using madwifi v1.5 driver with linksys pci
adapter.

I have written a lsm hook  for netif_rx(struct sk_buff
*skb) in security.h file.
I have  called that hook from  netif_rx fuction (after
variable declaration) in net/core/dev.c .

Then I have written module for that hook.In that
module, I have dropped Icmp packets. But in Wireless
network ,When i ping machine "B" from machine "A" ,i
am getting the  message on console like this
  64 bytes from machine "B" ip addr :icmp_seq=no.....

but this should not happen because i am dropping
incoming Icmp packets in my module.
Can you tell me why this is happening.What i have made
wrong .

Note :    1)My module is working proper and i have
also freed the skb buffer.
	  2)It work fine for wired network.
	  3)Ethereal shows the correct result (does not
capture ICMP reply packets)
            for both wired and wireless network.

                          -Plz help me.We are trying
this from 8 days .