Re: LSM Documentation and/or examples

From: Mark Bainter (mbainter@private)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 05:45:22 PDT

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 6:34 pm, Tony Jones wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 03:46:08PM -0500, Mark Bainter wrote:
>
> A 5 second scan of whats intee looks fine to me, but maybe I'm missing
> your
> point. Care to elaborate? It brings in come code from commoncap so you
> have a
> dependancy there.

Ok.  No, just a presumption from looking at it and the code in dummy.c.
But then, that was before I really understood dummy.c's purpose.

> If you have specific questions, ask away.

Thanks, if I get stuck once I get underway ill be sure to do that.  BTW,
is there a current irc channel for this project?  The site still links
to openprojects.net I believe.