[loganalysis] Re: Central syslog server best practices?

From: Ron Russell (ronat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 08:18:24 PDT

    You know, as I sift through these and determine which ones I should keep and
    which I should delete, the thought occurred to me that now would be a
    wonderful time to create a quick and dirty FAQ and post it here every 2
    weeks or so.  Just to keep us from having to answer common questions such as
    "what do you use for syslogging?" and "anyone have any good packages that
    run on NT?"

    Just my .02 Cents
    Ron Russell