Re: [loganalysis] Logging standards and such

From: edward.j.sargissonat_private
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 16:19:03 PDT

    Oh, I agree. It almost certainly should be in XML. However, we would still
    need to define a useful DTD.

    The HTTPS idea is a good one - although are there not processor overhead
    issues we need to worry about?

    Edward

    Michiel van der Kraats <michielat_private> on 15/08/2001 10:21:10

    Please respond to michielat_private