[loganalysis] Alpha version of Web site

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 18:18:54 PDT

    Hi all -- It's far from finished (I've got the info
    from my USENIX class, and a bit of the stuff from the
    list), but you can check out v0.1 of the LogAnalysis
    Web site at:

    http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html

    I'm planning on getting all the info and comments from
    the list (the gems in my notebook) integrated tomorrow.

    Please note this is a TEMPORARY address -- once I've
    got the content in pseudo-final form, it will be turned
    over to the artists and given a permanent home at
    www.counterpane.com.  So don't bookmark it -- this is
    not a permanent installation.

    Please send comments, questions and additions to
    tbird@precision-guesswork.com.

    tbird

    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html
    life: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird