RE: [logs] Oracle IDS

From: Ofir Arkin (ofir@sys-security.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 12:55:57 PDT

    Pete,

    Oracle security and IDS monitoring of the database is a VERY big issue
    when we are talking about major corporations using Oracle as their
    master DB of choice.

    The ability to monitor (and understand) what people do to the database
    is highly important.

    I was involved with several projects that this kind of ability would
    enhance our ability to parse and look for suspicious activities
    regarding the DB.

    Ofir Arkin [ofir@sys-security.com]
    Founder
    The Sys-Security Group
    http://www.sys-security.com
    PGP CC2C BE53 12C6 C9F2 87B1 B8C6 0DFA CF2D D360 43FA