[logs] IIS Log parser for ARIS

From: Pier Carlo Chiodi - Active Network S.r.l. (pc.chiodiat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 05:27:39 PDT

    Hi,

    I'm very interested in the ARIS project, I would like to participate sending
    intrusions attempts on servers I administer, but I have not any IDS
    supported by ARIS Extractor.

    Can you suggest me any log parser that, analyzing IIS log files, can make
    reports in BlackICE, Snort or other formats supported by ARIS? I couldn't
    find anything like this!

    Unfortunately I have not time to develop a parser! Can anyone interested
    help me in coding it (C++, Delphi, VB...)???

    Regards

    Pier Carlo Chiodi - Active Network S.r.l.
    Sys Admin & Software Engineer
    E-Mail: pc.chiodiat_private
    WEB site: http://www.activenetwork.it