[logs] blatant self-promotion

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 15:14:13 PDT

    Hi all --

    I'm teaching an on-line tutorial for USENIX on the
    topic of attack signatures.  It's introductory level, but
    if that's appropriate for you, check out

    http://www.usenix.org/whatsnew/onlinetutorials.html

    for more information.  The class will happen on Tuesday,
    October 23.

    cheers -- Tina Bird

    "I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

    LogAnalysis: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html
    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html