[logs] Re: Réf. : Re: [logs] logsurfer help...

From: Wolfgang Ley - Sun Germany - Hamburg (Wolfgang.Leyat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 02:55:44 PST

    Hi,

    please read the documentation about regular expressions. If you want
    to exclude all lines with either "gogo 1" or "gogo 2" then you have
    to use the regular expression "gogo [12]" in your exclude pattern.

    Bye,
      Wolfgang.
    Wolfgang Ley                           Enterprise Services
    Solaris Competence Center              Wolfgang.Leyat_private
    Sun Microsystems GmbH                  Tel: +49 40 251523-0
    Eiffestrasse 80                        Fax: +49 40 251523-77
    D-20537 Hamburg                        http://www.sun.de/