[logs] VMS for a central loghost

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 14:56:18 PST

A friend of mine asked for references on best practices
for Apache-to-Oracle communications, and whilst doing a little
research, I found this:

http://www.sans.org/infosecFAQ/unix/VAX.htm

At first I thought it was pretty funny, but the more I think about
it, the better I like it.  What a great thing to do with those
VAXen you've got lying around!

"I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

LogAnalysis: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html
VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html