FW: [logs] Due Diligence for Admission in Court

From: Joćo Pereira (joaoat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:56:33 PST

    Hi there! This is my first e-mail to this Mailing List despite the long
    time I've been reading it and personally, it's one of the greatest
    Mailing Lists I've been on! Congratulations to everyone who write and
    make part of it! :-)

    Now, getting to the real point, about the part in a previous e-mail that
    says:

    >A judge or most lawyers will have little or no
    >visability/understanding into our world and will translate our evidence
    >into
    >"paper" evidence and treat it as such?? The plot thickens!

    I think here the answer is more than obvious, specialized and fully
    dedicated personnel will have to be recruited as judges and lawyers to
    handle with this particular kind of cases. Or else it would be a totally
    chaos having to teach about this subjects to a judge or a lawyer every
    time a case like this was on their hands. This would be nearly like
    giving a homicide case to a person with no law formation I think.

    Joćo Pereira,
    Security Portal Editor,
    --http://Unsecurity.org