Re: [logs] pf log

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy (alexat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 01:04:21 PST

For example, we want to have a pflogd that dumps into ascii directly
instead of using pcap binaries files.

There was a discussion about this issue and the danger of using tcpdump in
realtime...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=200112240847.fBO8lG3I022010%40cvs.openbsd.org&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dpflogd%2Btheo%26hl%3Den%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

I receive a lot of feedback, I suspect to see in -current (or 3.1) a
pflogd that can export into ascii.

hope this helps.

alx

--